Fully caught up on Grimm now, and now I must say two things:
1) THAT ENDING. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? To be continued MY ASS…
2) Thank you, Juliette, for pulling your head out of your asshole and remembering that you have an amazing guy who deserves so much better than you. PLEASE STAY UNBITCHY.
That is all.
I am newly addicted to Grimm, I’ve watched the entire first season and almost all the second season in like two weeks between work and hanging with family/friends, and can I just say something?
I FUCKING HATE JULIETTE.
Can she please just go away? I’ll be Nick’s girlfriend, for Christ’s sake, I could certainly do a better job. SHE IS JUST SO….UGH! I loved her at first, but then the memory loss happened, and…I was understanding at first, she was overwhelmed and confused and needed time to recover, but now she’s just whiny and petulant and pissing me off more with each episode. I’m on 2x18 now and I hope something good happens soon or I will jump into the show myself and push her off a bridge. Or use one of those awesome weapons Nick has in Marie’s trailer, that could work too. I swear, she better shape up, because Nick needs a woman and his heart is set on her for whatever reason! (/shameless Grease reference)
I just watched the scene where Nick came to the hospital after Juliette’s random hallucination-induced car accident and was all sweet and concerned for her, and she yelled at him and told him she ‘couldn’t see him anymore.’
LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU SELFISH BITCH. Get over yourself.
I actually like Adalind more than Juliette and that is saying something, because Adalind is absolutely insufferable. The only female characters on the show I like are Nick’s mother and Rosalee. I also really liked that detective, Valentina Espinoza, in La Llorona. Anyway, the point is, Juliette either needs some miraculous character breakthrough or that bitch just needs to GO. FAR. AWAY.
Wow, that turned out longer than I thought. Lots of pent-up feels since I don’t know anyone else who watches this show to fangirl with.
- Beckett: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept secrets.
- Castle: It's who you are. You don't let people in. I've had to scratch and claw for every inch.
- Beckett: Castle-
- Castle: Please let me finish. I've been doing a lot of thinking about us, our relationship, what we have, where we're headed. I've decided I want more. We both deserve more.
- Beckett: I agree.
- Castle: So whatever happens, whatever you decide... Katherine Houghton Beckett, will you marry me?